Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nespresso

At work, all the Spaniards, Italians, and Argentines drink espresso. It smells so good. They drink Nespresso brand espresso and make it with a Nespresso espresso machine. James and I get treated to it during the time we spend with my co-workers, and we love the coffee! So we splurged on the machine and now enjoy nice espresso at home. I definitely had a dream where I was drinking espresso every chance I got and was even trying to hide how many times I was drinking it. Eventually I got caught and felt so ashamed! I try to keep it to one coffee a day, so I don't end up like I did in my dream. And FYI, James got up to make himself and espresso while I composed this post. Smells so good!THE machine.
My brew next to my mukluk salt & pepper shakers from Paulette.

No comments: