Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meryl's Surgery

My camera hasn't had batteries with juice for months, and I finally solved that, so here's a pic from when I had surgery in January. I have no idea why, but my face was super swollen when I got out of surgery. Maybe it was from laying on my stomach the whole time? When I came to after the surgery, James goes, "Man, it looks like you were in a fight!" We thought it was funny, so here I am with my puffy face and dirty hair 24 hours after surgery. I also have a picture of my enormous bandages on my back, but didn't think it was appropriate to post. It was funny because it looks like the nurses taped a giant diaper or pad onto my lower back.

4 comments:

akfish said...

What kind of surgery did you have? Gosh, I hope you are okay!! By the way, James uses a poof (or whatever you call them)? Uhm....okay :)

Tera said...

Puffy Merms' hair is still a lot more gorgeous than Normal Term's hair on a good day. Maybe I should shower...???

I still think it's awesome that you did that. Perhaps one day the little boy will magically find you and throw you a lifesaver party. You're the coolest.

meryl and james said...

i had surgery to donate bone marrow to a boy, and it went well. i'm good. :) the next shower poof i'll get for james will be pink...haha.

Trappin' & Coffee said...

Meryl! What a gift to the little guy, I'm finally in the loop how many weeks later. Take care!