Monday, June 6, 2011

Too Big of a Baby Girl

Clara's growing too big too fast! I want her to be a snuggle bug tiny baby forever! Her newborn jammies are getting too small. They used to be too big on her! I started busting out her clothes that are 0-3 month size, rather than newborn size. We switched from newborn diapers to size 1. She's sleeping longer at night. She's sleeping in her crib! She used to sleep in her sleeper/rocker only! And Clara started smiling at us this past week. Too much change!

The good thing about her sleeping in her crib is there's less baby furniture for me to trip over in the middle of the night. And busting out new clothes is always fun. We have more wardrobe to choose from now. And 4 hours or more of straight sleep feels pretty awesome. I was getting used to 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. In fact, I'll still wake up after 2-3 hours when Clara's in one of her 4 hour sleep sessions to see if she's OK. Even James will get up to see if she's still breathing. And finally, Clara smiling at us is pretty special. I guess some change is good...but I still want my Baby Girl to stay a snuggle bug tiny baby. :)

No comments: