Friday, February 25, 2011

31.5 weeks

Today I'm 32.5 weeks along, but I wanted to share my belly pic at 31.5 weeks. I tried to wear the same outfit as my last belly pic at 27.5 weeks so it's easier to compare. I agree with Dolly - the weeks of the last trimester go by quick!

As my pregnancy progresses, my hunger for sweets has only gotten stronger. I find myself asking James, "Did you get me cupcakes?" anytime he goes to the store. "Do we have chocolate?" "Can you get me some Payday candy bars?" "Can you make me cookies?" "Ice cream time?" I know I shouldn't be so focused on sugar, but it's what makes me really happy lately. I'm trying gum after lunch or when I have cravings for sweets, so I don't overload the baby and I with sugar. Anyway, I couldn't stop thinking about chocolate chip cookies for a couple days, but was too lazy to make them. So I looked in our pantry to see what I could put together that might resemble cookies. Here's what I came up with.Graham cracker, crunchy peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips. SO GOOD! Easy no bake treat.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Aww, I wish I could hug your baby belly! It's the cutest. Happy pregnancy! xoxo