Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's a Girl!

We found out we're having a girl nearly two weeks ago on a Monday. The following day we both went to work and were so excited to tell co-workers. At the end of the day we compared stories of what people's reactions were.

James: People kept asking if that's why I wore pink today!

I laughed and said, "I wore all black."

Didn't even occur to me! Really, that day I wore what made me really happy even though it was all black.

Oh, and James didn't wear pink on purpose...just a happy coincidence. :)

3 comments:

akfish said...

OH, I'm so happy to hear the news!! A baby girl Rocko and Biscuit!! I can't wait to meet her. We are so very excited for you guys. Love and miss you all, including Baby Girl!

tundra gypsy said...

congrats meryl! girls are GREAT.

ps. onsies are $10. owls are $8.

Esther said...

How perfect! Congrats so hard! :)